Holiday workshops will begin back in the Easter School holidays, 2021.
Private workshops of 5+ children can be booked in January 2021, on request. Please give Julie a call on 0419 882 765.
The Toy Workshop
Use your science skills to make some simple toys. Toys that move, balance, fly, spin and even draw! Make your own bug to crawl along the ground. Can you make your own toy that balances and seems to defy gravity! Lots of imagination and creativity in this session. (Recommended for ages 6-12)
$55 per child
Constructions and Contraptions
Use your engineering skills to build a simple hydraulic box that can open and shut or for the children that might like a little more challenge, your very own hydraulic lift. Build your own chemical powered car that can shoot along the ground. How can you make your car go the furthest? Children take their constructions home to keep designing and improving and having fun! (Recommended for ages 6-12)
$55 per child
Children have fun discovering the world of Chemistry. They mix, stir and explore! Children will be challenged to see who can make the longest worm? They will investigate how to make a different slime. Children will also learn how to make their own colour changing solutions and much much more. (Recommended for ages 5-12)
To make a booking:
- Create an account (simple name and email details)
- Select your workshop dates, by clicking on the calendar and select number of children attending, then press BOOK button to have your booking registered
- Pay using Paypal.
Book a Workshop
Create an account:
Please press the BOOK button to have your booking registered.
Pay now $55 for 1 Child
Pay now $110 for 2 Children
Terms and Conditions:
- All fees must be paid in full prior to commencement of workshop.
- The Science Shed Workshop payments are to be made by PAYPAL. No payment information is held by The Science Shed after payment is processed.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 7 days prior to Workshop.
- If a child does not show for a Workshop, NO REFUND will be granted.
- The Science Shed provides protective Lab Coats, however, children may be using food dye, glue and other safe chemicals which may come in contact with clothing. The Science Shed will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred to clothing or otherwise, as a result of materials or substances used in the workshop.