Sparks and Bots
Investigate static electricity…. a hair raising experience. Children will explore how simple circuits work. They will make and test their own electric circuits and make their own simple robot to take home. Children will have a wonderful opportunity to use their creativity to decorate and make their robot into a unique creative creature. Recommended for ages 6 and above.
$55 per child
Children have fun discovering the world of Chemistry. They mix, stir and explore! Children will be challenged to see who can make the longest worm? They will investigate how to make a different slime. Children will also learn how to make their own colour changing solutions and much much more. (Recommended for ages 5+) $55 per child
The Toy Workshop **NEW**
Use your science skills to make some simple toys. Toys that move, balance, fly, spin and even draw! What is friction and how does this help or hinder toys? (There has to be some learning in all that FUN!) Lots of imagination and creativity in this session. (Recommended for ages 6+) $55 per child
To make a booking:
- Create an account (simple name and email details)
- Select your workshop dates, by clicking on the calendar and select number of children attending, then press BOOK button to have your booking registered
- Pay using Paypal.
Book a Workshop
Create an account:
Please press the BOOK button to have your booking registered.
Pay now $55 for 1 Child
Pay now $110 for 2 Children
Terms and Conditions:
- All fees must be paid in full prior to commencement of workshop.
- The Science Shed Workshop payments are to be made by PAYPAL. No payment information is held by The Science Shed after payment is processed.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 7 days prior to Workshop.
- If a child does not show for a Workshop, NO REFUND will be granted.
- The Science Shed provides protective Lab Coats, however, children may be using food dye, glue and other safe chemicals which may come in contact with clothing. The Science Shed will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred to clothing or otherwise, as a result of materials or substances used in the workshop.