March/April School Holidays 2020 are cancelled
Who stole the cookie?
Work as a forensic scientist to use clues to solve the crime of who stole the cookie. Children will use forensic science techniques such as chromatography, imprinting, fingerprinting, chemical analysis and lots more to solve the mystery of the cookie. (Recommended for ages 5+)
$55 per child
The Toy Workshop
Use your science skills to make some simple toys. Toys that move, balance, fly, spin and even draw! Make your own bug to crawl along the ground. Can you make your own toy that balances and seems to defy gravity! Lots of imagination and creativity in this session. (Recommended for ages 6-12)
$55 per child
To make a booking:
- Create an account (simple name and email details)
- Select your workshop dates, by clicking on the calendar and select number of children attending, then press BOOK button to have your booking registered
- Pay using Paypal.
Book a Workshop
Create an account:
Please press the BOOK button to have your booking registered.
Pay now $55 for 1 Child
Pay now $110 for 2 Children
Terms and Conditions:
- All fees must be paid in full prior to commencement of workshop.
- The Science Shed Workshop payments are to be made by PAYPAL. No payment information is held by The Science Shed after payment is processed.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 7 days prior to Workshop.
- If a child does not show for a Workshop, NO REFUND will be granted.
- The Science Shed provides protective Lab Coats, however, children may be using food dye, glue and other safe chemicals which may come in contact with clothing. The Science Shed will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred to clothing or otherwise, as a result of materials or substances used in the workshop.